Thursday 13 June 2013

Aloha Bloglovin'

Hey lovelies, today's post is quite important so listen up!

So, I've been roaming the blogging world and I've seen that Google Reader is soon to be gone. But lets not flap, there's an easy solution to this, you may or may not have noticed the Bloglovin' icons floating around my blog (If you haven't just a have cheeky look right now).
Bloglovin' is a website that allows you to follow all your favorite blogs (including tumblr ones) and also keep an eye on your own blog.
If you don't already have a Bloglovin' account I do recommend that you get one as it's definitely the best way  to read all your favorite blogs, it's very user friendly and since Google Reader won't be here anymore you will need one, and the most important part IT'S FREE.
I would really appreciate it if all of you followed me on Bloglovin' as I don't want to lose any of you lovely followers!
Please pass the message on to all your own followers!
Love Lucy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment