Sunday 7 April 2013

Lucy Loves | March 2013

Hey Lovelies! Better late than never!!

This is going to be a new section on my Blog called 'Lucy Loves' (hence the title) and it's basically just a monthly favorites post with a bit of a personal twist, there will be a 'beauty loves' section and a 'random loves' section in every post.

Beauty Loves:

1. Soap and Glory sugar crush body scrub, this is the best scrub I have ever tried, not only does it leave your skin flake free and extremely soft but it also has a really lovely fruity scent too!

2. World famous neutrals palette by Benefit, I've been loving this palette so much this month! I've been wearing the colours almost everyday as they're very wearable and suitable for everyday use.

3. The rocket mascara by Maybeline, I don't usually like mascaras with plastic applicators because I feel like they don't grab all the lashes and coat them properly, but I'd read really great reviews about this one and they weren't wrong! I love it and it makes my eyelashes look really long and full.

4. Revlon balm stains, These are my favorite lip products at the moment because they're really moisturizing and the colours are realy bright and last all day!

5.Pastel nail polishes, I absolutely love pastel colours for the spring and summer months and I've been buying so many pastel nail varnishes recently and they're just a few of my favorites.

Random Loves:
For some reason I wasn't able to upload a photo for this one but here's a list:
1. Dorset cereals chocolate and macadamia bars, omg these are fab because they taste really really yummy and chocolatey and sweet but they aren't super bad for you which is great!

2. Green Tea! (no particular brand) I tried green tea for the first time a few weeks ago and I loved it because it just tastes so good!

3. Painting, I've always loved art but this month I've been playing around with paints and I've just really been loving it so yeah, I thought I'd include that.

So that's everything I've been loving this month. I'm sorry its rather late but better late than never eh??

Love Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment