Thursday 28 March 2013

My Life | My option subjects...

Hey Lovelies!

So in my last post I mentioned that I was in year 9 and had just chosen my option subjects that I am going to be studying in year 10 and 11, and in this post I'll be going into more detail about the subjects I chose and why.

At my school we are allowed to choose 6 subjects, not including Maths English and Philosophy(ew), I immediately put Art and Textiles down as I've always had an interest in fashion and design, I also put down triple Science because I do really enjoy it! I also chose Geography and Spanish so that I could qualify for an e-bacc providing I get a minimum grade of a C in all my GCSE's, because I chose triple Science I didn't get to chose a sixth subject but that didn't really bother me at all.
I'm really hoping I've made all the right choices because I'm not 100% sure about what I want to do when I leave school but I think these subjects will give me wide range of options in the future.

Well this post was rather boring but it was requested, and I like to try and help my followers as much as I can, so I hope you found it helpful and gave you a few ideas about what options you might like to take.

I have just ordered a ton of thing of ebay for really great prices, so when they all arrive I shall do a little haul post :-)

Love Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment