Tuesday 5 March 2013

My Life | !! ONE DIRECTION !!

Hey Lovelies!

I must be the worst blogger ever, I'm so irregular with my posts but today I came home from school and I thought that you lovely, lovely people deserved to know about my One Direction concert experience, by the way if you don't like One Direction please don't feel like you have to read this post.

So on Saturday I went to my first ever One Direction concert in Cardiff with my friend, and I'm not exaggerating when I say it was actually the best night of my life.
We got to the venue pretty early so that we would be able to buy merchandise, after we brought all our little bits and bobs we headed over to the side door to queue up and we ended up waiting about 2 hours before we were actually let in.
Once we were inside there was quite long wait before the first supporting act came on, her name was Camryn, once she had finished performing their second supporting act 5 Seconds of  Summer came on, they were amazing!
Then finally the boys came on and sang Up All Night to get us all in the party mood (hehe).
Here's the setlist so that I don't have to write all the songs out:

I don't think they were in exactly this order.
During One way or another (performed on the second stage) the most amazing thing happened, Liam Payne waved at me! It was so crazy, I was totally overwhelmed and I started to cry (please, I can't help being a fangirl) luckily my friend had a tissue to hand so was able to wipe my face, but then, I guess Liam must have seen me in hysterics because he pointed towards me and he had a rather concerned look on his face, it was so sweet, and exiting and wow!
A lot of other amazing and funny things happened during the show but I'm not going to talk about all of them otherwise this post will be way too long.

And they came even closer to us!
It still doesn't feel real now, it just feels like a massive dream, but it was a truly amazing experience, and if you are going to see them or anyone else in concert please just take in every moment because its so so special.

Well done for making to the end guys!
Love Lucy xx


  



No comments:

Post a Comment