Sunday 17 February 2013

17/2/13 Outfit of the day...

Hey Lovelies!

I haven't posted in ages! I'm so sorry but I've been caught up with school and stuff (again).
So today my mum and dad decided to go for a walk on the beach with my dog and then go and get a hot drink afterwards, so I said I'd go with them, and whilst I was out I managed to get a decent photo of my outfit, so of course that concluded in me now writing this outfit of the day post (stop blabbing now luce).

Coat: M&S
Collared top: Topshop
Jumper: Asos
Jeans: Topshop
Wellies: Dunlop






After our walk we went into this little 50's style cafe and I ordered a Nutella hot chocolate, and just, well look at it, it was heavenly!

I hope you enjoyed this little post, I'm on half term now so expect some more posts guyss!


Love Lucy xx




3 comments:

  1. That hot chocolate looks...so amazing. Yum!! Very cute outfit too x

    http://eimeardenise.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hot chocolate looks absoultely heavanly omg! I love your jumper too!

    Favourite Purchases | Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete