Saturday 9 February 2013

What's in my makeup bag ?...

Hey Lovelies!

I realize that I did already make one of these posts but when I was giving my blog a bit of a makeover I deleted it because I didn't like the layout ect. So today in this post I'll be telling you about my everyday makeup and what makeup I like to carry around with me.


The Collection 2000, Lasting Perfection concealer is absolutely amazing! It's quite famous in the beauty blogging world, It's amazing for covering dark under-eye circles and other facial blemishes.
I also have this You Rebel tinted moisturizer from Benefit which I love because it's light but still gives good coverage and a smooth finish to my skin.
When I'm having a bad skin day I like to use this Bobbi Brown foundation because the coverage is so good and it doesn't clog up my skin too much.
I love the Clinique face powder so much because it keeps my face matte all day and it feels so light on my skin.
I also have Browzings from Benefit and I use this to fill in my eyebrows everday, I have the medium shade and it maches the colour of my brows perfectly and it lasts all day!
I have lots of mascaras but this Pump up the volume one from collection 2000 is by far my favorite because it adds length, volume and curls my lashes at the same time!
And last but not least this Revlon colour burst lip butter in Peach Parfait is so pretty, its a light pink colour with flecks of gold in it, it keeps my lips moist and shiny throughout the day and I just love it.

So they're the makeup products that I use everyday and I hope you enjoyed this post.

Love Lucy xx

2 comments:

  1. A girl at a Benefit counter tried the You Rebel tinted moisturiser and it was amazing! I am still obsessed with that EcoTools brush too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's really lovely! And so is the brush!xx

      Delete