Monday 4 February 2013

Lonely Valentines Day...

Hey Lovelies!

I'm being totally honest with you when I say that I never had Valentine (sad I know). Being single is great because you can be selfish and you don't need to worry about making both you and the person you are with happy, but being single on Valentines day SUCKS! So here are some of my favorite ways to keep myself happy on Valentines day.
Unfortunately Valentines day is school day this year so not all of us can have a good girls day out or pampering day (unless you feel like pulling a sicky!) But all of us can have a nice cozy evening to ourselves.

-Have a bath! preferably a pink one, my favorite thing to use is the comforter by lush as smells soo lovely and turns the water pink!
-Grab a few Romantic films. My favorites are: The Lucky One, Dear John and The Notebook.
-Chocolates! Buy yourself some of your favorite chocolates and pig out.
-Online Shopping! Possibly the best way to spend valentines day because you don't need to leave the house and you can spoil yourself rotten!
-Fangirl. You have a whole day to dream about Tom Daley, One Direction, Chaning Tatum or anyone else you might be into, read fanfics (if you suffer from feels like me this might not be such a good idea), think up despicable scenarios in your head, do what ever you want, it's your day!
-Try not to go online as much. You will see posts about love and relationships so it's best you steer clear of the web.

There is no reason for you to let one day of the year make you feel worthless or ugly, just because you don't have boyfriend doesn't mean you can't have a good day too! I hope my tips were helpful and I hope you all have a lovely Valentines day single or not!

Love Lucy xx

2 comments:

  1. Very cute post! I think I'll have to try some Lush products this year, they're just too sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! yes lush products are just the best :-)

      Delete