Tuesday 19 March 2013

My life | where I've been/what I'm doing...

Hey my lovelies! 

I wish I had some fantastic, interesting excuse for not posting but I really don't, I'm mostly just incredibly lazy and up to my eyeballs with homework and other things us teenagers have to cope with, so I just wrote this post to let you all know that I am still alive but I just haven't posted in while because life seems to be taking over so blogging is really at the bottom of my to-do list.


As I'm in year 9 I have just selected my option subjects that I'm going to study over the next two years, I found it fairly easy to choose these subjects as I had a fairly clear image of what I want to do when I leave school (I can do another post on that if you'd like) and I decided that it's time to knuckle down and try harder with my school work as I do find my self slacking a bit, so as an effect of this my posts will be less frequent but I will try to post about once a week.  

So, there's a little explanation for you guys, thankyou all so much for sticking with me, I really appreciate it :)
Love Lucy xx

2 comments:

  1. Could you do a post on what options you took/what you want to do please? I have no idea what I want to do which sucks :( x

    http://stolen--sweethearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I can love, I'll try to put it up tomorrow night and if not then, then it'll be up on Monday :-)xx

      Delete